ABC Cake Shop proudly supports and donates to many charitable causes that benefit the community. We have a monthly charitable giving budget. Donations are made in the form of $25 gift cards for fundraising efforts of the non-profit organizations our guests care about.
If your school or organization is interested in our program, please submit a donation request no later than 45 days prior to your event, written on your school or organization’s official letterhead. Your request letter must include the following:
- The specific purpose for the donation and how it will be used.
- Date the donation is needed
- Proof of the organization’s Federal Tax ID number.
- A copy of the organization’s current IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter, if applicable.
- A contact name including address, phone number, fax and email, if available. Information, if any, concerning past or current involvement with our company.
Check that all details have been included in your letter. Unfortunately, requests that do not include all the above details will not be considered.
Please mail your donation request letter to:
ABC Cake Shop & Bakery
Attn: General Manager
1830 San Pedro NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(Unfortunately, we cannot accept requests or inquiries by telephone or fax.)
ABC Cake Shop supports many organizations and schools, excluding those that fall into the following categories:
- Individuals seeking aid
- Organizations lacking proof of 501(c)(3) status
- Political organizations or candidates
- Conferences; seminars; or reunions
- Research projects
- Travel for individuals or groups
- Capital campaigns
Please note that ABC Cake Shop does not participate in food donations or food sampling for events, nor do we make cash donations or provide cash sponsorships of individuals, teams or organizations.